Wednesday 10 April 2013

On the Flip Side


That is the better side to be on. I genuinely feel that the flip side is THE side to be on.

It's risk-free, less-hassle and people generally think that it is the wrong side to be on, so no living up to any expectations.

Oh I love that part! I love not living up to expectations because I hate it when people don't live up to mine. And they do it with such prowess,I tell you! They give me serious inferiority complex. Brrrrr... the very thought gives me goosebumps.

Being on the flip side also develops your personality. You become shit-resistant and actually with years of practice you might just become shit-proof. Like nothing affects you.

Sarcasm becomes your defense mechanism and I'll also tell you one of the trade secrets, you can mask your bitterness as wit.

On the flip side you are also alone.  Almost all the time. That again means more time to read, watch movies and be creative and better as a whole.





I have always liked the Flip side but now that I am actually here, I am loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment