Tuesday 18 September 2012

And then again

Tell me that you love me.
Tell me because nothing in this world sounds more beautiful.
Nothing is so heartlessly painful.
Tell me because you want to say it.
Because I want to hear.
Tell me because you mean it.
Right from the bottom of your heart.
Tell me as I have known and felt
The utter meaninglessness of the phrase.
Tell me because nothing makes me feel more alive.
With the deaths and decay,
The coffins and the pyres
That are buried and are lit,
Every single day
I feel it was us.
Tell me because I know there is not a thing
That you can do to show me
How much exactly would your love measure up to.
Tell me because i won't doubt you.
Because I'll listen to you and rest in peace.
Tell me because I love you
More than I have ever expressed
Or you have ever felt.



No comments:

Post a Comment