Tuesday 25 September 2012

Falling out of Love

Enough about falling in love.Let's talk about falling out of it.

(Oh my God it's a bad feeling!)

I am already out of it. I don't know how to come straight about it and I feel guilty for falling out of love. But then again I can't possibly accept that to the other person who still thinks that everything is fine and we are still the couple that the world and the mother of it envies. I walk around with a burdened soul and start throwing tantrums about the smallest things. Things about him or her that were cute at a point of time now are irritating. I don't understand calling up every day or texting every hour. I don't understand the dependency anymore too. Gradually I start to rationalize my change in my mind ('getting a job has made me realize how tough life is and I can't be dependent on anybody.) I keep on telling myself  'It's ok. It happens all the time. People fall out of love. It's no big deal.( Basically I don't know 'cause I am not the one getting dumped!)

 And then finally one day the other person realizes that there is something majorly wrong. At first I deny a confrontation and then one day I burst. I tell them how it has not been working out for all this while, how I have been feeling that there is no point dragging the relationship as it will turn bitter (as if it will remain very sweet otherwise), how I feel that things have changed between the two of us.

The other person will be lost. The first thing that will come to their mind is 'When the hell did all this happen?'. The next thing very commonly happens to be 'There must be someone else'. They just don't seem to get the point that one can fall out of love even without falling in love with somebody else.Lot of questioning and having no proper answer for a while.

And then finally the leech would let go and for the rest of his or her miserable life keep on asking the same stupid question over and over again to somebody or the other or just to themselves--- 'What did I do?'

Well the point is they did not do anything.

It's just that I am too much of a sissy to stay with you because deep inside I know that I am not good enough.

                                             

                                             

No comments:

Post a Comment