Saturday 22 September 2012

Done

Yes.

I am finally done with setting up the new and more legible look for my blog.

Fortunately I am suffering from a very delayed bout of fever. Two months away from home and I had not got one chance to lie down and boss around people without any guilt pangs. And as I am legally allowed to do all that now I took some time out and re-did my blog. Lots of time it takes mind you. Hopefully there won't be any more complains about how illegible my blog is and thus no avoiding reading my posts.


Happy reading.

                                                           

3 comments:

  1. i quite liked the previous design. readability is but a minor issue when it comes to aesthetics for a shallow mind :).

    n

    ReplyDelete
  2. with the veerryy few number of readers that I have I cannot help but cater to their wish. and there were quite a few of them saying the same thing. u don't like this one?

    ReplyDelete